Trilogy Writing & Consulting is currently looking to hire an experienced Quality Control Specialist to perform quality control of nonclinical and clinical regulatory documents. The position (onsite or remote) would support our growing company in producing regulatory documentation for the international pharmaceutical industry.
Applicants must live in one of the following countries: Germany, UK, USA, Canada, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, and must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing quality control of clinical regulatory documents for pharmaceutical drug development.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- A meticulous approach to your work, and an eye for detail
- A methodical and systematic working style
- Proficiency in using Word
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively support multiple, concurrent projects and adapt to changing client priorities and timelines
- A positive attitude
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Check and correct grammar and spelling
- Check that all numbers used in text and tables are correct using the source tables, figures, or listings
- Ensure the text is in line with the required style guide to ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalisation, formatting of references, Word styles, etc
- Check text to ensure it is well written, logically structured, and consistent with the supporting data
- Check facts and raise queries with the author
- Check tables/figures and captions are correct
Trilogy Writing is a dynamic, growing company focused on medical writing of regulatory documents. We provide services to a solid, international customer base that includes a broad range of pharmaceutical companies that are among the best-known names in the European and US pharmaceutical industry. We value our people and offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
To apply, please write in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements, with your CV at jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)trilogywriting.com.