Trilogy Writing & Consulting is currently looking to hire a Quality Control Specialist to copy edit and perform quality control of clinical documentation. The position would support our growing company in producing regulatory documentation and scientific publications for the international pharmaceutical industry.
Applicants will be required to work in the Durham office – remote candidates residing in US and Canada will also be considered – (freelancers need not apply) and you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a copy editor, technical editor, or performing quality control of scientific documentation.
- Past experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- A meticulous approach to your work, and an eye for detail
- A methodical and systematic working style
- Proficiency in using Word
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively support multiple, concurrent projects and adapt to changing client priorities and timelines
- A positive attitude
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Check and correct grammar and spelling
- Check that all numbers used in text and tables are correct using the source tables, figures, or listings
- Ensure the text is in line with the required style guide to ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalisation, formatting of references, Word styles, etc
- Check text to ensure it is well written, logically structured, and consistent with the supporting data
- Check facts and raise queries with the author
- Check tables/figures and captions are correct.
Trilogy Writing is a dynamic, growing company with offices in Frankfurt, Germany, as well as in England and Durham, NC, USA. We provide services to a solid, international customer base that includes a broad range of pharmaceutical companies who are among the best-known names in the European and US pharmaceutical industry. We value our people, and offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits. Visit our website to get further insight into who we are (www.trilogywriting.com).
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your CV to Cleagh Sinclair at jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)trilogywriting.com, with the subject line “Application for QC Specialist US – Name LastName”.
Applicants who do not have the experience specified above will not be considered.